Marzo 5th, 2013Oferta de socio/colaborador SEO
Ayer me envió una compañera una oferta de empleo para un SEO con conocimientos de otras disciplinas de marketing online. Se trata de un start-up y se ofrece ante todo un buen ambiente laboral!
Os dejo los detalles por si a alguien le puede interesar!
Online Marketing Responsibilities
- Manage and implement Customer Acquisition campaigns via a variety of channels for generating and attracting traffic and leads.
- Web metrics implementation and manage analytics and funnel optimization programs to increase conversion, repeat visits, new users, viral distribution and lifetime value.
- E-mail marketing campaigns implementation.
- Planning, execution and optimization SEO campaigns.
- Survey campaigns and costumer support implementation.
Other Responsibilities: While running the Marketing Team is the principal responsibility, as a partner of the firm the candidate will need to be a leader in other areas of the business, including Customer Service and Business Development. Knowledge of all areas of the business will be necessary so that the partners can “cover” for each other when overloaded or out. A dynamic sense of team and willingness to help in other areas is essential.
Desired skills and experience
- A specific project in which you did grow the user base starting from zero.
- SEO expert.
- Good knowledge of CPC advertising channels.
- Experience in web analytics tools.
- Experience in email marketing campaigns.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Experience and ability to manage link building campaigns and their teams.
- Knowledge in membership, or display banner campaigns in different media.
- Optimization of presence and recruitment through social networks (SMO).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar position.
- Analytical skills and data processing.
- Ability to perform search engine optimization strategies, and to be informed of the updates of the major search engines.
- Change adaptation.
- Business Vision.
- Creative thinking.
- Skill in negotiating link exchange
- Knowledge of CRO and WPO.
- The opportunity to grow up a business from the very beginning.
- Working in a dynamic, challenging and constantly growing environment.
- Remuneration for a qualified candidate of a modest base monthly salary plus a significant equity share once commitment and a high level performance is demonstrated
- Mastery of basic toolkit Google and marketing online software: Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords, Seomoz, Mailchimp, Monkey survey.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Spanish Language Fluency
Other desirable attributes, though not required
- Other Languages (most preferred to least important): Catalan, French, English, Portuguese, Italian
- Some web design and programming experience and skills
- User experience (UX or UE) optimization
- Website A/B testing, Growth Hacking
- Experience with Prestashop